Saturday, April 4, 2009

Watchmaker – Kill.Fucking.Everyone.

Watchmaker
Kill.Fucking.Everyone.
Willowtip





Watchmaker, the band that embodies total-fucking-ignorant-hate, returns to cut your head off and kick it down the street like a soccer ball. In a world of brutal honesty, this would be the soundtrack to the Republican National Convention. In this world, Kill.Fucking.Everyone. is the soundtrack to a series of war crimes. This album actually makes you kind of look forward to World War III.

Every time I listen to Kill.Fucking.Everyone. in its entirety, I get a weird headache and I feel like I ate a pound of Adderal. My love of Watchmaker has been professed in the past. No Funeral readers who have been paying attention will know what’s up.




Watchmaker – Kill.Fucking.Everyone.




\m/

No comments: