Monday, April 13, 2009

Fuck… I’m Dead – Bring on the Dead

Fuck… I’m Dead
Bring on the Dead
Razorback




Fuck… I’m Dead, the greatest Australian import since Yahoo Serious, is also one of the world’s greatest grind bands. They may be from Australia but they play like they’re from Texas. Fuck… I’m Dead plays the same style of brutal, DIY grind as Insect Warfare and Pretty Little Flower.

Bring on the Dead was recorded with a drum machine but this was due to the limited number of drummers available in Eastern Australia. They play with a drummer live and now have a drummer in the band. I bring this up because the drums are not programmed in the Agoraphobic Nosebleed style of impossibility. Bring on the Dead is a great grind album in league with Scum and World Extermination. This is recommended for everyone.




Fuck… I’m Dead – Bring on the Dead




\m/

No comments: