Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Black Dahlia Murder – Unhallowed

The Black Dahlia Murder
Unhallowed
Metal Blade




I’m going to start Unhallowed’s review by talking about Miasma. Of the three Black Dahlia Murder LPs, Miasma is my favorite yet it hasn’t performed as I expected. I’ve seen them live twice and, each time, there were damn near 1000 folks there screaming there name and dancing down specifically to the Black Dahlia Murder. This enthusiasm is not crossing over into the online realm. I did have the thought that, maybe, most of this blog’s readers may already have downloaded/bought/shoplifted/whatever-ed Miasma.

So, we’re doing this again. Even though Unhallowed is my least favorite of the three Black Dahlia Murder LPs, it’s still better than everything else out there. I want to see if you respond to this album in the same manner that you responded to what I think is the superior record. We’ll do Nocturnal next month so, for now, please enjoy Unhallowed.




The Black Dahlia Murder - Unhallowed




\m/

No comments: