Sunday, March 15, 2009

Napalm Death – The World Keeps Turning

Napalm Death
The World Keeps Turning
Toys Factory




Here’s a strange CD. I bought this several years ago at San Antonio’s almighty HogWild Records and I’ve never seen another physical copy of this album except for mine. The text is written in Japanese with some English translations and, despite there being a huge Earache logo on the back, I’m inclined to believe this was an Asia-only release by Toys Factory. Then again, I could be wrong.

Although nerds like me geek-out on the collector rarity aspects of records like this, the CD itself is a compilation of previously-released Earache material. The World Keeps Turning features six tracks from Death by Manipulation, The World Keeps Turning EP, the three-inch single that came with Utopia Banished, and the Live Corruption EP. This is recommended for Napalm Death completists. I’m not sure how well this is going to translate in the downloading age but, then again, I’m the one with the record. Seriously though, this is killer stuff from the Barney/Jesse line-up. You need this.









\m/

No comments: