Thursday, October 17, 2013

T.A.D.R.O.A.E.V. - Fuck, Blast, Kill Da' Bay




T.A.D.R.O.A.E.V.
Fuck, Blast, Kill Da' Bay
408 Grind


Coming at ya' straight outta San Jose are the homies in T.A.D.R.O.A.E.V. Before we go any further, let's get this "name" thing out of the way. It's the abbreviated form of saying These Are Da Results Of A'thousand Electric Volts; and, yes, it is a line from an old Eminem song.



T.A.D.R.O.A.E.V. plays breakneck, crack-smoke, 1000mph, hood-flavored grind/violence. The band sounds like EXCRUCIATING TERROR and similar West Coast grind squads but it also has a sound similar to what the power violence bands in San Antonio and Houston are doing. There's more than a passing resemblance to PRETTY LITTLE FLOWER. On paper, it's an old formula but it sounds fresh in reality. Go to T.A.D.R.O.A.E.V.'s Soundcloud page to hear Fuck, Blast, Kill Da' Bay in its entirety.


Here's T.A.D.R.O.A.E.V. tearing up the East Bay.


I've been keeping an eye out ever since I've heard of this band for any Austin tour dates. To my knowledge, T.A.D.R.O.A.E.V. never played Texas (I could be mistaken on this). Then I read on the band's Facebook page that it played its last show in April. Man, I hope this is not true. I'll let you know when I find out for sure. In the meantime, let's drag these guys to Austin. They were meant to play at 1808 or Trailer Space.






\m/

No comments: