Thursday, September 19, 2013

Politics? I got ya covered.

I know what you're thinking. "Two posts in the same year? No way." Well, yes way. This probably doesn't qualify as a proper post; It's more like a PSA. If you don't know, I do a radio show with Houston/Little Rock activist Rocky Reidel called MindSplinter Radio. We've got our podcasts, old episodes, essay, and other nonsense posted on the website. You can also reach us on Facebook. MindSplinter Radio deals with socio-political issues and has a far more serious tone than No Funeral. I bring this up because I posted an article today about mind control and microwave weapons that you really should read. So, check it out , hit me back if you have any questions, and keep it brutal. Speaking of brutality, it's YouTube time...

No comments: