Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Heading into the Laboratory

Madball
Demonstrating My Style
Roadrunner




I'm working on something special for later this week (or the weekend, it depends on when I get it finished) so there won't be any new posts for a few days. On that note, I wanted to leave you maniacs with something that doesn't require much explanation. That album would be Madball's Demonstrating My Style. We can argue this point all day, but I think this is their best album. It's one of the last albums made with the "original" line-up. It's hard-hitting NYHC with a metallic tinge and it's heavier than Oprah. Madball holds it down for the DMS crew and you should, too. Remember, mind-blowing hate is coming this weekend. Stay tuned...





Madball - Demonstrating My Style




\m/

No comments: