Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Coliseum - No Salvation

Coliseum
No Salvation
Relapse






This entire No Funeral project started with my record collection. I wanted to share my records with the world and I started doing so while I was in college. In the six years since, The Man decreed that there will be no more Reindeer Games with the downloads, so that's no longer an option. What is an option is the new No Funeral Youtube channel. I'm using 2014 to fulfill the original mission of No Funeral, to upload my record collection. Everything will be posted to the Youtube page so everyone can enjoy it and (hopefully) no one feels slighted. Again, and this is important, I'll be converting and uploading CDs, records, and cassettes out of my personal collection.

I'm kicking of the Youtube channel experiment with a repost. No Salvation by Coliseum was originally posted back in April 2009 but the Mediafire link was disabled long ago. Click here to read the original review. Not sure how I got off to talking about Libertarians but that's the fun of going through the old stuff.

So, this is what we're going to be doing in 2014. If you have any requests, send them to nofuneralatx@gmail.com. I've had a few people mail in CDs already and those future posts will be available on the website before February. Like always, I'm working out the kinks as we go. This is going to be fun. I LOVE DEMOS! Contact me though the No Funeral Facebook page for the mailing address.

In the meantime, please enjoy this classic album by Louisville's Coliseum.








\m/

No comments: