Monday, December 19, 2011

Beyond Gods and Empires - Descolada EP (*No Funeral exclusive*)

Beyond Gods and Empires
Descolada
self-released



This is Beyond Gods and Empires; one of Austin's more cerebral and literate metal bands. Their EP Descolada is filled with the rhythms, riffs, and structures similar to challenging bands such as Botch and Burnt By The Sun. Long-time No Funeral readers who are familiar with my taste and the taste of this website, you've got to trust me on this. Beyond Gods and Empires is about to become your new favorite band.

I'll be interviewing vocalist and lead raconteur Marcos tomorrow and the interview will be posted later this week. In the meantime, please enjoy the Descolada EP; another No Funeral exclusive. I hope you enjoy Beyond Gods and Empires as much as I do. Stay tuned...




Beyond Gods and Empires - Descolada


\m/

No comments: